People & Planet over Profit
We want to live in a world where altruism is the social norm. We care about the quality of life and happiness of others and are committed to protecting the environment we all share.
◦ Our products are lead free, non-toxic and food safe
◦ We strive to minimize waste
◦ All items are handmade by us, when you buy from us you are supporting small business
◦ We create high quality products that last for years, which is great for consumers and the planet.
Small Carbon Footprint
◦ We frequently reuse packing materials
◦ When we buy packing supplies it is recycled, recyclable and/or biodegradable
◦ We are a bicycle friendly business
◦ We prioritize supporting local
◦ Our goal is to make a positive impact. We are invested in renewable energy and sustainable products.
We couldn't operate without a strong supportive community. That's why we are committed to giving back. Every year we give at least 1% of our profits to support non-profits that are making the world a better place. We proudly support: 350.org, Honnold Foundation, Trails and Open Space Coalition